Below are the two required forms for membership at MICA Fitness Center. These must be filled out in their entirety. The Liability Agreement is a form in preperation for your participation in activities sponsored by MICA. The PAR-Q is a questionnaire regarding your ability to be safely active. Please note that by checking yes on any of the boxes on the PAR-Q requires the completion of a Physical Clearence Form, that can be picked up at the MICA Fitness Center.
PAR-Q : Download
Liability Agreement : Download
Physician's Clearance*: Download
*This form must be completed between you and your Physician should you answer 'Yes' to any of the question on our PAR-Q.
MICA Fitness Community
MICA Fitness is only as strong as we make it. Everyone needs to work together to encourage a friendly, open and inclusive environment. As such, we ask the following:
- Participants are expected to be responsible, courteous and safety conscious.
- Participants are encouraged to consult a physician prior to beginning an exercise program.
- Please report any equipment or facility issues immediately to MICA Fitness staff.
- Exercise at your own risk; Exercising is beneficial but may expose you to many possible injuries.
- Participants are responsible for and should secure their own medical insurance.
- When in doubt, ask the Fitness Staff for help.
MICA Fitness Guidelines
MICA Fitness Guidelines are designed to promote a healthy, safe, and fun fitness experience. They are not intended to be exhaustive. MICA Fitness Reserves the right to prohibit behavior which is innapropriate or may place participants and facilities at risk.
- MICA ID is required. Transfer of MICA ID or assistance with ineligible entry is considered fraud and membership will be suspended
- Alchohol, tobacco or illegal substances are not permitted
- Exercise areas are food free zones
- MICA Fitness is a pet free zone
- Beverages are permitted in a shatterproof container with a closed lid
- Filming and/or photogrophy is not permitted unless authorized by MICA Fitness Center staff
- MICA is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- All found items will be held until friday then turned into the campus safety located at 1212 Mount Royal Ave
- Proper Athletic Attire is required, this includes but is not limited to...
- Shoes, shirt and athletic pants/shorts must be worn at all times
- Only clean, closed-toe athletic shoes with non-marking soles are allowed
- Clothing must be free of snag -prone features (IE: cargo pockets, zippers, draw strings)